Resources Real Estate Honors their Best Sellers
Posted by Jane Robinson — January 23, 2020
Shrewsbury, NJ - Resources Real Estate is proud to announce the recipients of the company’s sales awards for 2019 which were presented at a celebratory gathering on January 8, 2020 at the Middletown Arts Center in Middletown, NJ, a kickoff event for the company’s yearlong 20th Anniversary celebration.
The complete list of awards is as follows:
- Sales Associate Tammy Brindise won the Sovereign Award, in acknowledgement for property sales totaling more than $20 million.
- The Sterling Award honors associates with sales totaling between $5 and $10 million. Recipients included Lisa Eckstein, Stacey Farinacci, Gina Farkouh, Allison Gregory, Mary Lynn Hughes, JoAnn Kulat, Nicholas McCabe, Colleen McGowan and Carly York.
- The Ambassador Award is given to agents with property sales of $3 to $5 million and was awarded to Colleen Antoon, Michele Coyle, Lori Eipel, Toni Freer, Jessica Hickey and Linda Hughes.
- The Governor Award recognizes team members with sales totaling $2 to $3 million. The agent receiving this award was Patrice Cicalese-Carden.
- The Diplomat Award is presented to agents selling between $1 and $2 million dollars worth of real estate. Honorees were Judy Horan, William Iler, Maureen Kaltenbach, Lorien Kelly, Jeannette Sieh, Scott Sieh, Shannon Tellechea, Emily Tidswell and Dennis Soboti.
Also recognized for 2019 sales achievement:
- Most Significant Sale, presented to Nicholas McCabe for the sale of 445 Locust Point Road for $3,580,000.
- Most Significant Transaction, awarded to Gina Farkouh as dual agent for 16 Broadmoor Drive, Rumson, with a combined production total of $4,800,000.
- Rookie of the Year Award, presented to sales associate Angela White who successfully closed the most transactions for an agent with less than 12 months in business.
- Top Commercial Agent, received by Stacey Farrinacci for closing the most commercial transactions in 2019.
- Top Buyers Agent, presented to Allison Gregory for closing the most residential buy-side transactions.
- Top Listing Agent, recognized Gina Farkouh for listing 32 properties for a total of $30 million.
- Top Unit Volume, awarded to Allison Gregory for closing 33 units totaling $9.3 million.
- Finally, Top Unit Volume, honored Tammy Brindise, closed sales of $21 million.
“Resources Real Estate closed the year out strong with 14% dollar volume growth,” said Thomas McCormack, Senior Partner and Broker of Resources Real Estate. “We are already seeing a busy January market and anticipate that 2020 will be even greater for us as a company.”
About Resources Real Estate
Resources Real Estate is Monmouth County NJ’s premier independent brokerage serving both residential and commercial clients with an exceptional standard of professionalism and service, state-of-the-art technology and in-depth market knowledge. With over 90 sales associates and support staff, Resources Real Estate services Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties and maintains strong referral relationships with brokers throughout the U.S. and internationally. Resources Real Estate has offices in Rumson, Atlantic Highlands and Shrewsbury, NJ. Resources Real Estate has been recognized by Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, The Board of Regents of Luxury Real Estate, Inc. 5000, NJBiz 250, are members of the Forbes Real Estate Council and was named a Top Workplace for 2019 by NJ.com. www.resourcesrealestate.com