LAKE NORMAN, NC - Lake Norman Realty associates and executives recently gathered at River Run Country Club for the company’s 2018 Awards Breakfast and celebration of 2018 as the firm’s 40th anniversary year.
President Abigail Jennings began by recognizing the 28 new associates who joined Lake Norman Realty in 2018, and then recognized 2018 milestone anniversaries including five-year anniversaries for Lance Armstrong, Katie Brown, Gail Huss, Toleah Poplin, Summer Tabor, Jennifer Rolles and Paul Tyson; and ten-year anniversaries for Donna Brinager, Terri Manning and Mary Anne Michael. She continued with celebrating many 2018 achievements throughout the firm, including their relocation department, commercial division and rental services.
At the start of 2018 Jennings challenged her associates to increase their volunteerism to help better our community and give back in honor of the firm’s 40th anniversary. She reported this challenge was a success and shared:
Together, Lake Norman Realty associates are making a difference in our world. Our associates are hands-on with wonderful community groups helping the poor, hungry and homeless. We’re helping our environment with cleaning up, building parks, clearing trails, beautifying and working for clean air and water. We’re helping Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, in our schools and churches. We’re helping in our real estate industry, on boards and in non-profits as leaders in our communities.
In addition to hands-on volunteerism, Jennings also reported Lake Norman Realty continued its tradition in 2018 of financial giving with over $30,000 donated to the Lake Norman region’s non-profits with a focus on charities aligned with Lake Norman Realty’s culture of the arts, children, family, animals and environmental stewardship.
Jennings then presented the highest accolades to these Lake Norman Realty associates for their outstanding achievements in 2018:
- Beth Preston in their Mooresville Office was recognized for her exemplary volunteer service with the James A. Jennings Community Spirit Award for her service.
- Walt and Emilie Davis from the Cornelius Office received the Service Provider of the Year for her record of excellence from surveyed 2018 seller and buyer clients.
- Marty Wilcox received the firm’s Success Award recognizing commendable sales achievement.
- Top Commercial Associate went to Ty Chapman.
- Ty Chapman, Nancy Hucks, Maria Jacobs, Debbie Monroe and Ann Scott were honored with the elite Eagle Associate Award for their listing and sales achievements in 2018.
- Top Listing Associate Awards went to Lori Kindle for the Mooresville-Williamson Office, Gail Huss for the Denver Office, Maria Jacobs for the Mooresville-150 Office, Nancy Hucks for the Davidson Office, Devon Stamey for the Statesville Office and the Top Listing Associate for the Company went to Debbie Monroe in the Cornelius Office.
- Top Sales Associate Awards went to Lori Kindle for the Mooresville-Williamson Office, Devon Stamey for the Statesville Office, Nancy Hucks for the Davidson Office, Jennifer Rolles for the Denver Office, Maria Jacobs for the Mooresville Office and the Top Sales Associate for the Company went to Debbie Monroe in the Cornelius Office.
In addition, Jennings awarded the firm’s top associates: Carla Agnini, Ty Chapman, Rose Cramer, Nancy Hucks, Gail Huss, Maria Jacobs, Faye Maloney, Mary Anne Michael, Marlo Mikeal, Debbie Monroe, Toleah Poplin, Jennifer Rolles, Ann Scott, Devon Stamey and Sally Sutherland, a luxurious weekend in Williamsburg, VA in recognition of their superior 2018 sales performance.
After the awards presentation, Jennings shared her vision and initiatives for 2019. Based on many positive market indicators, the company is anticipating continued steady growth in 2019.
Jennings announced many new tools and technology enhancements for their associates and clients, including the new Lake Norman Realty mobile app, now available through the Apple and Google stores. However, she stated, “Although maintaining cutting-edge technology will remain a top priority, we must not lose sight that authenticity, professionalism and real value is more meaningful than ever in today’s real estate market. With a 99% client satisfaction rating, a proven track record of success, legacy repeat clients and new clients daily; if there’s one thing we can learn from our 40-year history, it’s that relationships matter in real estate.”
Pictured: Lake Norman Realty’s 2018 Top Award Winners following their awards celebration at River Run Country Club. From left to right, front row: President Abigail Jennings, Nancy Hucks, Ann Scott, Debbie Monroe, Co-owner Jane Getsinger, Jennifer Rolles, Lori Kindle, Shantae Brown General Manager; back-row: Gail Huss, Devon Stamey, Marty Wilcox, Walter Davis, Emilie Davis and Ty Chapman; not pictured: Maria Jacobs
About Lake Norman Realty
In 2019, Lake Norman Realty marks its 41st year of excellence serving the Lake Norman community as an independent leader in the real estate market with 140 associates and staff. With offices in Cornelius, two locations in Mooresville, Davidson, Denver and Statesville, the firm focuses on the Lake Norman region from Statesville to Charlotte. In addition to its full-service real estate services, Lake Norman Realty also offers in-house mortgages, insurance, a full spectrum of property management, vacation rentals and complete commercial and relocation services. For more details visit www.LakeNormanRealty.com.