Concierge Auctions Names Real Estate Industry Leaders to 2019 Agent Advisory Board
Posted by Kari Neering — March 4, 2019
NEW YORK CITY, NY - Concierge Auctions, the world record holder for luxury homes sold at auction, has announced appointees to its 2019 Agent Advisory Board. This group of esteemed top agents and brokers, who have billions of dollars combined in luxury sales from across the globe, represent a think tank on the state of luxury real estate sales and marketing.
The board will meet quarterly to share insights and guide Concierge Auctions particularly with its relationship to the brokerage community, with a focus on agent-specific education, tools, and technology. The first meeting took place earlier this year at the Montage Los Cabos in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. By sharing their collective wisdom, these real estate leaders will become a resource for agents and brokers who are seeking information on the auction process. Board members serve as ambassadors on behalf of Concierge Auctions in their communities as well as at industry events.
“Together, these 10 individuals garnered over $3 billion in luxury real estate sales in 2018, with several of these agents and brokers setting records in their states. Of note, Paul Benson of Engel & Völkers sold the most expensive property in Utah, and Matt Beall’s Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers broke a record for the highest priced sale ever in Hawaii. Tapping the collective knowledge of such an esteemed group of individuals is a true honor,” said Concierge Auctions Founder and President Laura Brady. “In our business, information and relationships are everything, and each of these agents and brokers represent the best of the best in not only their marketplaces, but also around the world.”
The agents and brokers selected for the Advisory Board all have extensive familiarity with the luxury auction process as well as a proven track record of success with Concierge Auctions. Each of these real estate professionals works with high-end clients from around the world who demand results. “Partnering with Concierge Auctions brings a non-traditional way to unlock liquidity from trophy real estate assets with transparency, efficiency, and world-class results,” said Advisory Board Member Billy Nash, founder of Nash Luxury at The Keyes Company.
“Our first meeting was highly productive,” added Concierge Auctions Chairman Chad Roffers. “We already have an exciting list of new ideas to implement, and we look forward to continuing to refine our luxury marketplace as a resource for sellers on a fixed timeline.”
“Concierge Auctions is an essential partner for my business as clients deserve all options available including a leading auction company,” stated Advisory Board Member Paul Benson, License Partner & Private Office Advisor at Engel & Völkers - CEO at Gestalt Group. “Concierge Auctions is the leader in marketing and selling luxury homes, and has one of the largest databases in the world which offers my clients the flexibility and options to make the best decision possible.”
The 2019 Concierge Auctions Agent Advisory Board members include:
- Billy Nash, Nash Luxury at The Keyes Group, The Palm Beaches, Florida — Billy Nash, founder of Nash Luxury at The Keyes Company, the largest privately-held brokerage in Florida with a 91-year history, is a seasoned real estate professional who has spent 23 years working with and advising ultra-high-net-worth individuals and their families. Billy is ranked as a top luxury agent firm-wide as well as in the top 1% of realtors across the country. Billy and Nash Luxury bring a laser-focused approach to every luxury real estate transaction and understand what it takes not only to market trophy luxury properties but also to make the deal a seamless process. Billy is also the television host of “Selling Mega Mansions” on the AWE Network.
- Frank Aazami, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty, Phoenix, Arizona — Frank Aazami is a real estate expert and distinguished entrepreneur, with a proven record to plan and navigate successful closings. A master in marketing, branding, real estate contracts, property values, and development growth, he is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and proud leader of the Private Client Group, with an average of $200 million of annual group sales per year in Arizona. Frank is most creative when it comes to "the art of selling the property for the highest price; as quickly as possible.” While a great number of agents offer the traditional "Cash and Conventional" options to trade, Frank qualifies his clients to consider, Seller Carry, Trade, and/or Auction options. His success stories have earned his client a higher net price coupled with a much faster closing.
- Kristen Routh-Silberman, Synergy Sotheby’s International Realty, Las Vegas, Nevada — Kristen Routh-Silberman is a million dollar agent representing luxury clientele in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada, and is ranked the number one agent in Sotheby’s greater Las Vegas offices. In 2010, she successfully closed both the largest sale and largest sales volume in Las Vegas residential real estate; was named one of the “Top 25 Women in Real Estate” by Women’s Council of Realtors-Las Vegas in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; and has been a top 10% producing agent in Las Vegas since 2008. Kristen has a keen focus on international exposure, and has served as a Las Vegas expert on broadcast television including a number of HGTV programs, E! Entertainment, and CNBC. Kristen is an active member of the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) and National Association of Realtors (NAR). She was also the marketing vice president and communications director for Autodesk, IBM, and Lockheed Martin in Silicon Valley, prior to relocating to Las Vegas.
- Marcie Hartley, Hilton & Hyland, Beverly Hills, California — Marcie Hartley is one of Hilton & Hyland’s leading agents, with over 17 years of deep-rooted luxury real estate expertise. Her profound success is built on her exceptional agent network, as well as her well-honed procurement and negotiation skills; together, they have served a long list of high profile buyers and sellers including many of the entertainment industry's leading figures. Specializing in Los Angeles’ most distinguished hotspots including Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, and the Hollywood Hills, Marcie offers unparalleled clientele advocacy with a personable and delicate touch that has earned her clients’ accolades and referrals, and a highly-respected and trusted reputation amongst her peers.
- Seth O’Byrne, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty, San Diego, California — Seth O’Byrne has become a fresh voice for the world of California luxury real estate and his focus on modern marketing has not only earned him accolades from the real estate industry, but it has also delivered over $1 billion in home sales under the O’Byrne Team brand since 2004. Last year, Seth was named “Realtor of The Year” by the San Diego Association of Realtors, one of the “50 Most Influential Business Leaders in San Diego” by the San Diego Daily Transcript, and a member of the “40 Under 40” list by the San Diego Business Journal. These accolades were received the same year that Seth’s HGTV Show “Hot Properties” aired around the world to tens of millions of viewers and as he celebrated a year of speaking on stage to tens of thousands of people across America. Considered both a major influencer in the real estate industry and a voice for modern business, Seth’s focus on social media marketing and high-production video has placed him at the tip of a changing marketplace. This year, the O’Byrne Team has their focus on completing over $150 million in San Diego home sales and strengthening their global partnership with LA-based real estate social good platform Giveback Homes. Together, the O’Byrne Team and Giveback Homes will not only move hundreds of homes in California for local clients, but they will also direct a piece of each sale towards funding, building, and providing new homes for the homeless both in America and Nicaragua. Seth is a new father, a proud husband, and a Solana Beach resident who is passionate about sharing the city’s renowned lifestyle.
- Kyle Crews, Allie Beth Allman & Associates, Dallas, Texas — Kyle Crews is the President of Allie Beth URBAN and Executive Vice President of Allie Beth Allman & Associates. Widely known and respected for more than 30 years of developing and implementing successful campaigns spanning local to international reach, his industry experience includes extensive real estate marketing, community relations, public affairs, and professional services marketing. Kyle has directed the sales and marketing of numerous high-rise luxury projects, including the residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and is a board member of Uptown Dallas, Inc.
- John Christie, HG Christie, Bahamas — John Christie is the President and Managing Broker of HG Christie Ltd, the Bahamas’ oldest real estate company, founded in 1922. John joined as a third-generation realtor in 1993 and spearheaded the creation of a website for the company, making it the first local real estate firm to go online. Today, HGChristie.com has more than 5,000 listings and has garnered several awards. John is a fully-licensed real estate broker and has served as Director of the Bahamas Real Estate Association (BREA). He is currently overseeing HG Christie’s continuing expansion with eight offices in all of the important locations in The Bahamas.
- John McMonigle, McMonigle Group, Newport Beach, California — John, along with his celebrated McMonigle Team, have made history by selling properties totaling more than $7 billion over 15+ years, with $477 million in sales garnered in 2018 alone. He heads the fastest-growing real estate company in Southern California and as founder of Agent Inc., John is expanding his reach internationally. He is often called upon by the media as an expert in residential real estate and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Access Hollywood, HGTV, and was the lead in Bravo’s Real Estate Wars. John is known for his revolutionary advertising and marketing efforts, and publishes articles in the award-winning M Magazine and Agent Inc. Magazine, and has been named the “Number One Real Estate Team” by The Wall Street Journal, for five consecutive years.
- Matt Beall, Hawaii Life, Hanalei, Hawaii — Matt Beall started his real estate sales career in Hawaii in 1998. In 2008, Matt and Winston Wellborn formed Hawaii Life and have enjoyed incredible growth and success, growing the company to more than 350 brokers, agents and employees, and becoming one of the largest and most successful firms in Hawaii. He has served as the President of the Kauai Board of Realtors, on the Executive Committee of the Hawaii Association of Realtors, and is currently a member of four separate realtor associations across Hawaii and the board of the Hawaiian Islands Land Trust.
- Paul Benson, Engel & Völkers, Park City, Utah — Paul Benson is the license partner and owner of 21 Engel & Völkers shops located in Utah, California, and Nevada. He has been consistently ranked as a top-producing agent both locally and internationally since 2005 and has been named the top agent by the Park City Board of REALTORS® for the past seven years. He was named the number one agent worldwide for all of Engel & Völkers Network in 2017. As a seasoned sales, business development, and marketing executive with 20 years of experience in the luxury market, Paul has successfully negotiated the sales of multi-million dollar properties. The Benson team has successfully sold over $2 billion in volume, closing more than 1,000 transactions in the past 10 years.
For more information, please visit conciergeauctions.com.
About Concierge Auctions
Concierge Auctions is the largest luxury real estate marketplace in the world, powered by state-of-the-art technology. Since its inception in 2008, the firm has generated billions of dollars in sales, broken world records for the highest priced homes ever achieved at auction, and is active in 40 U.S. states/territories and 27 countries. Concierge curates the most prestigious properties globally, matches them with qualified buyers, and facilitates transparent, market-driven transactions in an expedited timeframe. The firm owns arguably the most comprehensive and intelligent database of high-net-worth real estate buyers and sellers in the world. As a five-time honoree to the annual Inc. Magazine list of America’s fastest-growing companies, it now joins the Inc5000 Hall of Fame; was named No. 38 on the 2018 Entrepreneur 360™ List recognizing 360 small businesses every year that are mastering the art of and science of growing a business in the areas of impact, innovation, growth, leadership, and business valuation; and has contributed more than 200 homes to-date as part of its Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, which guarantees that for every property the company sells, a new home will be built for a family in need. For more information visit conciergeauctions.com.