Seven Statistics Every Home Seller Should Know About Video
September 16, 2019
If you are considering selling your home, video is an important tool in the overall suite of marketing for your home, and here’s why:
1. YouTube is the second most popular website after Google. (Data source: Alexa)
2. Users view more than 1 billion hours of video each day on YouTube. (Data source: YouTube)
3. Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without. (Data source:NAR)
4. Videos are shared 1200% more than links and text combined (Data source: G2 Crowd)
5. Over 1.9 billion people use YouTube. That’s about one- third of the internet. (Data source: YouTube)
6. The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Data source: Forbes, 2018).
7. Facebook has over 8 billion video views per day. (Data source: TechCrunch)
As your listing agent, the marketing suite for your home will include a professional video that highlights the attributes of your home. The video will be shot by Summit Sotheby’s in-house advertising agency videographers, it will not be outsourced to some third party. Our videographers shoot, on average, a video per day and know this business inside and out. They know better than anyone how to highlight your home with drone-enabled videography and to make your home shine. This expertise coupled with the improved search results that come with offering a video to market your home will make your home a first choice for buyers. This is just one more way that marketing your home with Summit Sotheby’s, Park City’s market share leading brokerage, is like no other.
Contact me today to find out what your home might be worth and how we would design a custom marketing plan (including video!) to market and sell your home.