As a Luxury Real Estate Agent in South Florida I appreciate how important it is to provide timely and accurate information on market trends to buyers and sellers of Luxury Residences.
I also enjoy showing the tremendous benefits of the warm South Florida lifestyle.
As an immigrant to the US over four and half years ago, it gives me pleasure to report, in my native language to French and French-Canadians considering a purchase or sale.
This week it is my pleasure to share the following information:
2017 opens with strong predictions (sources south florida business journal)
- In 2016, 22% of all boats sold in the U.S happened in Florida- The highest percentage in more than seven years.
- Real Estate leaders are optimistic! Our perfect South Florida location and increased buyer confidence from millennials, baby-boomers and foreigners seeking safe investments signal a robust market.
- Technology and innovation in medical science and the true potential of the internet will continue to gain momentum in South Florida.
- On-going of Florida start-ups and increased venture capital to the state creates additional wave and excitement for South Florida.
- Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, ranked 3 among U.S metro areas for fastest small business growth between 2010-2014.
This week property features:
Oriana by the Sea: Beautiful direct oceanfront townhouse.
3 beds, 4.1 Baths offered at $4,500,000.00. Call me for a private showing.
- Southwest Airways to launch non-stop flights between Fort Lauderdale and the Grand Cayman, Cayman Isles, Belize, Cancun(June 4)
- Fort Lauderdale increasing accessibility resulted in 15.4 million visitors with an economic impact of$14.2 billions in 2015.
- Wall Street highs have created earnings that some investors are electing to put into real estate as opposed to riding the stocks roller coaster. (source: the real deal)
Would you like to know more? Please call or email me with your Luxury Real Estate questions for South Florida.
I look forward to earning your business and welcoming you to paradise and the South Florida sunshine. After all, I live where you vacation!!!