The French Man Reports...On Luxury Real Estate
January 18, 2017
As a Luxury Real Estate Agent in South Florida I appreciate how important it is to provide timely and accurate information on market trends to buyers and sellers of Luxury Residences.
I also enjoy showing the tremendous benefits of the warm South Florida lifestyle.
As an immigrant to the US over four and half years ago, it gives me pleasure to report, in my native language to French and French-Canadians considering a purchase or sale.
This week it is my pleasure to share the following information:
- As President Trump comes to office and the US people come to terms, real estate experts in South Florida have commented to the South Florida Business Journal:
“Capital from Latin American will continue because the US market is relatively strong compared to global market”.
- Vacancy rates in Class A rentals remain in limited supply and the demand is high. There is strong development in the luxury rental business.
- US real estate remains one of the safest assets available internationally.
- A break out from government dysfunction could unleash very positive economic activity as disposable income improve.
- Many view Trump’s real estate background and economic policies for growth, job creation and start-up support as positive.
- Are you a French or Canadian entrepreneur launching or expanding your business? In 2015, 41,162 E-2 visas were issued in the US compared to 2014 where 36,825 entrepreneurs entered in the US. My immigration expert can advise you further.
- Broward county has a fiscally stable government working with businesses to create and sustain economic development, partnerships, trade, and investments.
- Looking for an authentic French Bakery? Head over to Nanou at 2915 East Las Olas blvd, Fort Lauderdale.
- French Canadians love the Fort Lauderdale Beaches.!! Many start with a condo or townhouse such as The Palms, Villas 1 and 5 offer a great compromise between a condo or a single family residence.
- Attention wine lovers, my next event “ Bacchus Mingle”, which is a networking event with wine tastings will take place on January, 24th Contact me if you would like to attend.
4322 EL MAR DRIVE TH #10, 3 BEDS/ 4.1 BATHS/ DIRECT BEACHFRONT AND OCEAN VIEW.
Would you like to know more? Please call or email me with your Luxury Real Estate questions for South Florida.
I look forward to earning your business and welcoming you to paradise and the South Florida sunshine. After all, I live where you vacation!!!