The French Man Reports...On Luxury Real Estate
December 27, 2016
The French Man reports...On Luxury Real Estate
By Louis Bernard
As a Luxury Real Estate Agent in South Florida I appreciate how important it is to provide timely and accurate information on market trends to buyers and sellers of Luxury Residences.
I also enjoy showing the tremendous benefits of the warm South Florida lifestyle.
As an immigrant to the US over four and half years ago, it gives me pleasure to report, in my native language to French and French-Canadians considering a purchase or sale.
This week it is my pleasure to share the following information:
- South Florida Business Journal reports that over 50% of Florida Residents choose to stay in the Sunshine State for retirement.
- Foreign entrepreneurs love South Florida! The E-2 Visa Program is a five year visa for entrepreneurs and is extendable. Let me know if you would like my immigration expert advise you.
- What is the first favorite way for Floridians to relax at the end of a work day? 40% like to exercise, 20% meditate, 20% watch TV and 20% read a good book. With our beautiful warm climate and sunshine all year long, exercising, meditating or reading a book outside is always an option.
The feature property this week is:
31 Isla Bahia Drive, Fort Lauderdale/ 5 beds/ 6.1 Baths/ 100 feet on the water. http://31islabahiadrive.com
- The wave is an environmentally friendly street car system for Downtown Fort Lauderdale. The first 2.8miles stage spans the New River and connects the North and South side of the City.
- For those of you who vacation here and fall in love, the E2 visa is for entrepreneur launching or growing their company. It is more flexible than the EB-5 visa, where you have to invest in a company. My immigration expert can advise you further.
- Marine development in South Florida expands even further. For example, two companies are submitting proposals to redevelop and expand the Las Olas Marina. Contact me for Real Estate opportunities around this area.
- Broward is earning a reputation for clean and competitive industries. The current emphasis is an environmentally sustainable businesses, communications, bioscience and international trade.
- Do you like Jazz? Enjoy jazz music in the Florida Sunshine at the Riverwalk Sunday Jazz Festival, listen to live bands and enjoy local food.
- Dock you boat and have income!!
Perfect for Yacht owner of 100 feet plus vessels. 800 and 744 NE 20TH AVENUE FORT LAUDERDALE, enable you to dock your yacht, rent the second slip and enjoy or rent the South Florida bungalow. Located close to the beach and Galleria shopping center.
- Nova Southeastern University- I recently attended a show on campus. This is a beautiful facility which is the ninth largest with 24,000 students. The 314 acres campus is incredible. What a great place to be educated! The university is using in excess of $82 millions for research projects in healthcare, biotechnology, life, environmental and social science.
Would you like to know more? Please call or email me with your Luxury Real Estate questions for South Florida.
I look forward to earning your business and welcoming you to paradise and the South Florida sunshine. After all, I live where you vacation!!!