The French Man Reports...On Luxury Real Estate
December 9, 2016
As a Luxury Real Estate Agent in South Florida I appreciate how important it is to provide timely and accurate information on market trends to buyers and sellers of Luxury Residences.
I also enjoy showing the tremendous benefits of the warm South Florida lifestyle.
As an immigrant to the US over four and half years ago, it gives me pleasure to report, in my native language to French and French-Canadians considering a purchase or sale.
This week it is my pleasure to share the following information:
- Every month it seems as though South Florida becomes more accessible! NerdWallet ranked Miami International and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International in the 10 out of 50 airports in the US based in delays, cancellation and restaurants.
- Harmony of The Seas begins sailing from Fort Lauderdale. I can actually can watch her from the poolside in my garden. The largest cruise ship globally accommodates 5,479 passengers and hosts seven-day Caribbean trip. Why not contact me for more information on real estate when you take your cruise?
- The EB-5 Visa Program enables foreign investors a provisional right to live, work and study in the US, in exchange for a minimum of $500,000 investment in a job-creating business. The program was extended in September 2016. My immigration specialist can advise you further.
Featured properties this week:
1612 W Lake Drive, Harbor Beach. www.1612westlakedrive.com
- Looking for good food and live music? Go to Thursday on Las Olas Blvd. The mussels are amazing. This beautiful restaurant is owned by a great family from Montreal.
- The 35th Forbes 400 rankings have 26 Floridians with a combined net worth of over $141 Billions. Three of the 26 call Broward county home, 7 in Miami-Dade and 16 in Palm Beach. (South Florida Business Journal).
- Sorry that you missed the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show? Do not be disappointed the Miami-International Boat Show is in February 2017. Come and combine a visit with looking for Real Estate. A private dock behind your South Florida residence can easily be arranged. These Boat shows are part of a billion-dollar economic boom!
- Broward is committed to preserving unique natural resources by improving the infrastructure including transportation, energy, water and waste management.
Would you like to know more? Please call or email me with your Luxury Real Estate questions for South Florida.
I look forward to earning your business and welcoming you to paradise and the South Florida sunshine. After all, I live where you vacation!!!