Home Care New Years Resolutions
December 29, 2014
Everyone comes up with New Year’s resolutions this time of year. Especially after days of over eating and drinking at holiday parties. Well, homeowners should not forget their abodes when it comes to January 1, 2015. As a real estate agent I am privy to homes that have been taken care of on both ends of the spectrum. Let’s just say those that have been cared for sell faster and are worth more. Hopefully that will incentivize you to commit to Home Logic’s top 10 homeowner resolutions:
1. Lose weight (cut energy use)
2. Quit smoking (purify indoor air)
3. Get out of debt (budget for improvements)
4. Learn something new (educate yourself on home finances)
5. Get organized (de-clutter)
6. Volunteer (support your community)
7. Drink less (curb home water use)
8. Spend more time with the family (share home improvement projects)
9. Get fit (exercise your DIY skills)
10. Be less stressed (use maintenance-free materials)
These tips will help you love your home even more.
Happy New Year to all!