- Closed Sales are up 25.7% for September 2014 in which the number of units closed were 787 compared to 626 in September 2013, with an increase in cash sales by 20.3% compared to September 2013.
- New Pending Sales are up 19.4% and New Listings are down -2.3%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 8.3% to $129,900 compared to a year ago, which was $119,900.
- Median Days on the Market are up 30.0%, which is 39 days compared to 30 in September 2013.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -17.6% to 3.6 months compared to 4.3 months in September 2013.
- Traditional Sales are up 40.4%, with a median sales price of $159,450.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 20.4%, with a median sales price of $80,250.
- Short Sale Closings are down -43.9%, with a median sale price of $73,950.
Courtesy of the Space Coast Area Association of Realtors