Julia Morgan's Redwood Grove Estate
255 Redwood Grove, Garberville, California, 95542, United States
- 5400 sqft
- 2.53 sqft
- Private Scottish Manor on the Eel River.
- Originally designed by Julia Morgan, the famed architect of the Hearst Castle.
- 5400 square foot manor, spacious guesthouse, & carriage house.
- Fenced and walled, providing intimate seclusion that over 170,000 acres of protected redwood forests affords naturally.
- Launch canoe or boat from the estate & float down the river.
- Minutes from 9-hole golf course.
- Boar, duck, turkey, & even Roosevelt Elk hunting in the county.
- Great Room
- Guest House Separate
- Sun Room
- Wine Cellar
- Scenic View
- Water View
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.