Friendfield 3264 Acres
Hwy 521, Georgetown, South Carolina, 29440, United States
- 3264.0 acres
- The plantation is surrounded by water on three sides
- Over two miles of frontage on the Sampit River and two creeks
- All roads within the property are private
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Two significant main dwellings and 19 other structures...stable, kennels..farm ofiice
- There are no conservation easements on the plantation. There could be substantial tax benefits available to a purchaser willing to protect all or parts of the property.
The plantation contains expanses of long leaf pine woodlands for quail hunting, and impounded rice fields along the Sampit River for migratory waterfowl. Few places in America have as much history and charm. The plantation was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.